Revoke multiple WhatsApp messages :
Revoke WhatsApp messages at once
To delete messages for everyone
- Open WhatsApp App and go to the chat and open the message which you want to delete for everyone.
- Tap and hold the message which you want to delete and choose Delete from the menu option. Select more messages which you want to delete at once.
- Tap Delete option and Delete the message for Everyone.
To delete messages for yourself:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the chat containing the message you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold the message which you want to delete and choose Delete from the menu option. Select more messages which you want to delete messages at once.
- Tap Delete option and Delete for Me and its done.
Right now, the WhatsApp app delete feature is fairly useless as it only removes a message for the person who sent it. That means that those the message wasn’t intended for can still read it by recipient. But this new Feature update will give the option to delete for Sender and also for recipient which rids it from the chat for all. Instead, they will see a notification explaining the message has been removed in their chat.
This is an easiest way which you could use to revoke multiple WhatsApp messages at once. This way was pretty cool and officially by WhatsApp. So let’s enjoy this awesome feature on WhatsApp App. Stay tuned here for more tips and tricks like these .