- 1 Send Pictures in WhatsApp without losing quality :
Send Pictures in WhatsApp without losing quality :
Here are five excellent methods used to send pictures in WhatsApp without losing its quality
Send Pictures in WhatsApp without losing clarity
1. Send Original Picture Through WhatsApp by Renaming the Image
Open any file explorer and rename the images to be sent from WhatsApp without losing its Quality
- The explorer might show a warning message after renaming the image. Simply ignore it and proceed.
- Now the particular image becomes a pdf/doc file. You can easily attach this file as a document and send to the recipient in whatsapp app.
- Ask receiver to again rename image in .pdf using file explorer.
4. Creating Multiple Images as a ZIP
- This method is helpful when you have more images to send in WhatsApp. The recipient doesnot have to rename every single file if you use this method .
- Use your file manager or any third party zipping tool to compress to sent the entire image folder
- Now attach this ZIP as a document or directly share from the file manager itself to WhatsApp.
- The recipient has to uncompress it at the other end.
- Image size won’t be reduced and hence, the clarity is maintained .
3. Attach Directly as a Document on WhatsApp
- This method is pretty straight forward. All you have to do is open WhatsApp App and get into the recipient profile.
- Now choose to attach as a document and it will show up the Documents explorer.
- From there, select Browse other docs and load the image folder from the menu in WhatsApp App.
- This will directly load the entire folder as a document in WhatsApp.
- The images will be sent without losing its Quality .
4. By Uploading to Cloud and Sharing the Link In WhatsApp App :
- Though this is a not so convenient method, it works like a charm in some particular cases.
- In order to upload images to the cloud, you must have an account on any cloud storage services. I guess most of you have either Google Drive account.
- First of all, use the cloud phone app to upload the images to the server.
- You will get a shareable link after that and send this link to the recipient through WhatsApp App.
- If the images are confidential and private, make sure you set appropriate security measures while generating the link.
- You can also set request access feature view or edit the file if you use Google Drive.
5. Special Trick for iOS Users Using iBooks for Converting Images to PDF
- Open the Photos app on your iOS device and choose the image files from the camera roll in your device.
- Now Save the selected pictures to iBooks .
- This converts the images to PDF file.
- But the output can be opened on iOS devices only.
This way you can send pictures without losing quality in whatsapp . I hope you like this article if any issues, then please feel free to comment below and I will surely help you out with your query regarding the latest features of this app. Thank you for visiting this page and keep visiting for more tips and tricks like this, and I will meet you in the next one. This is the simplest way to send pictures without losing quality in whatsapp. I hope you like this if any issues or problem, then please free to comment below and i will surely help you out with your query.